Ferris wheel (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Ferris Wheel)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Ferris wheel is a popular type of amusement ride invented by George Washington Gale Ferris Jr.
Ferris wheel may also refer to:
- Ferris Wheel (1893), the original 1893 Chicago Wheel, built by George Washington Gale Ferris Jr.
- Ferris Wheel (album), released in 1970 by British band The Ferris Wheel
- The Ferris Wheel (album), released in 1993 by American band Mad at the World
- The Ferris Wheel (band), a British group formed in 1966
- The Ferris Wheel (film), a 1993 Swedish drama
- "Ferris Wheel", a song by the Scottish singer-songwriter Donovan on the album Sunshine Superman (1966)
- "Ferris Wheel", a song by the Canadian rapper Tory Lanez on the album Love Me Now? (2018)
- "Ferris Wheel", a 2021 track by Toby Fox from Deltarune Chapter 2 OST from the video game Deltarune