Ferrite may refer to:
- one of the allotropes of iron that is stable at room temperature and pressure, α-Fe.
- Barium ferrite (BaFe12O19), a ferrimagnetic ceramic material.
- Ferrite (magnet) (Fe3O4), a ferrimagnetic ceramic material.
- Ferrite bead, a component placed on the end of a data cable to reduce interference.
- Ferrite core, a structure on which the windings of electric transformers and other wound components are formed.
- Bismuth ferrite, a promising multiferroic material.
- Calcium aluminoferrite, Ca2(Al,Fe)2O5, a mineral found in cements
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ferrite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.