Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ferrite may refer to:
- Ferrite (iron), one of the allotropes of iron that is stable at room temperature and pressure, α-Fe
- Barium ferrite (BaFe12O19), a ferrimagnetic ceramic material
- Ferrite (magnet), a ferrimagnetic ceramic material
- Ferrite bead, a component placed on the end of a data cable to reduce interference
- Ferrite core, a structure on which the windings of electric transformers and other wound components are formed
- Bismuth ferrite, a promising multiferroic material
- Calcium aluminoferrite, Ca2(Al,Fe)2O5, a mineral found in cements
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ferrite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.