From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A ferryman is the person who operates a ferry.
Ferryman or The Ferryman may also refer to:
- Aqen, Egyptian god of the dead
- Charon (mythology), mythological Greek ferryman
- The Ferryman (2007 film), a 2007 New Zealand film
- The Ferryman (2016 film), an upcoming film by Jiajia Zhang
- "The Ferryman" (song), folk ballad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ferryman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.