Jump to navigation Jump to search
A ferryman is the person who operates a ferry. Ferryman or The Ferryman may also refer to:
- Ferryman gods, such as:
- The Ferryman (2007 film), a 2007 New Zealand film.
- Ferryman (2013 novel), a book by Claire McFall, followed by Trespassers (2017 novel).
- The Ferryman (2016 film), a film by Jiajia Zhang. (It is not an adaptation of the novel by Claire McFall).
- "The Ferryman" (song), a folk ballad.
- The Ferryman (play), a play by Jez Butterworth.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ferryman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.