Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fertile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fertile is a condition whereby organisms (including animals and humans) are able to produce physically healthy offspring.
Fertile may also refer to:
- Fertile, Iowa, a small city in the United States
- Fertile, Minnesota, a small city in the United States
- Fertile, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Fertile, Saskatchewan, an unincorporated community in Canada
- Fertile material, nuclides from which fissile material can be generated
- Fertile soil, soil that can support plant growth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fertile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.