From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fertile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fertile is a condition whereby organisms (including animals and humans) are able to produce physically healthy offspring.
Fertile may also refer to:
- Fertile, Iowa, a small city in the United States
- Fertile, Minnesota, a small city in the United States
- Fertile, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Fertile, Saskatchewan, an unincorporated community in Canada
- Fertile material, nuclides from which fissile material can be generated
- Fertile soil, soil that can support plant growth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fertile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.