Fertile Township, Walsh County, North Dakota

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fertile Township
Township
CountryUnited States
StateNorth Dakota
CountyWalsh County
Area
 • Total36.1 sq mi (93.499 km2)
 • Land36.1 sq mi (93.499 km2)
 • Water0 sq mi (0 km2)  0%
Population
 • Total246[1]
Time zoneUTC-6 (CST)
 • Summer (DST)UTC-5 (CDT)

Fertile Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 51.6% (127) of the population are male, and the other 48.4% (119) are female.[2]

References[edit]

See also[edit]

Coordinates: 48°24′46″N 97°36′04″W / 48.4128°N 97.6011°W / 48.4128; -97.6011