مطار فاس سايس الدولي
|Elevation AMSL||1,900 ft / 579 m|
Saïss Airport or Fès–Saïss Airport (Arabic: مطار فاس سايس الدولي) (IATA: FEZ, ICAO: GMFF) is an airport serving Fès, the capital city of the Fès-Meknès region in Morocco. The airport handled nearly 500,000 passengers in 2008.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Arabia Maroc||Montpellier, Toulouse|
|Corendon Dutch Airlines||Seasonal: Amsterdam|
|Royal Air Maroc||Paris-Orly|
|Royal Air Maroc Express||Casablanca|
|Ryanair||Barcelona, Beauvais, Bergamo, Charleroi, Dole, Eindhoven, Hahn, London-Stansted, Madrid, Marseille, Nantes, Nimes, Pisa, Rome-Ciampino, Saint-Étienne, Toulouse (begins 1 November 2016), Weeze|
- Passengers: 743,018 (+40.00%)
- Aircraft Movements: 4,796 (+10.48%)
- Passengers: 409,260 (+22.56%)
- Cargo (tons): 555.39 (+38.72%)
- Aircraft movements: 4,341
- Passengers: 333,929
- Cargo (tons): 400.38
The airport Fez Saiss is located about 13 km from the city center of Fez. The bus (number 16) offers regular trips between the airport and the bus and train stations of Fes. Ticket costs 4 dirhams. The trip takes 40 mins from the airport to the central train station. Taxis are available for hire at the exit of the passenger terminal. Prices towards the city vary, but often cost more than 150 dirhams.
- Airport information for GMFF from DAFIF (updated 25 April 2011)
- Airport information for FEZ at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "ONDA PDF-Document 2007–2008" (PDF). ONDA.
- "Ryanair Opens Toulouse Service from Nov 2016". airlineroute. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Passenger statistics for December 2010 with year-totals 2009 and 2010, visited 25 April 2011
- "ONDA PDF-Document" (PDF). ONDA.