|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
"It's Where Shopping is a Festival of Choices!"
|Location||Corporate Avenue, Filinvest City, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines|
|Opening date||May 15, 1998|
|Developer||Filinvest Development Corporation|
|Management||Filinvest Development Corporation|
|No. of stores and services||Over 700|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||321,768 m²|
|No. of floors||Main Mall: 4
Expansion Wing: 5 + basement parking
|Parking||3000+ multilevel and open parking slots (including expansion wing open and basement carparks)|
|Website||Festival Alabang Official Website|
Festival Alabang (formerly known as Festival Supermall) is a shopping mall owned and operated by Filinvest Land, Inc.'s subsidiary, Filinvest Alabang, Inc. and is located at Filinvest Corporate City (now Filinvest City) in Alabang, Muntinlupa, in the Philippines. It is the fifth largest shopping mall in the Philippines. The mall opened on 15 May 1998.
On the first quarter of 2014, its Administration has recently completed the initial phase of the extension of the mall called the River Park. On the 3rd Quarter of 2016, the Phase 1 of the Water Gardens, part of Festival Alabang's expansion wing, was opened.
It is located in the center of Filinvest City, a business district in Alabang. The mall is accessible via South Luzon Expressway from Filinvest Exit, Alabang Exit, and South Station Exit, and also via the National Highway and Alabang-Zapote Road. Festival Supermall is also adjacent to some of the malls South of Metro Manila, namely Alabang Town Center, SM Southmall, Starmall Alabang (Formerly Metropolis) and Lianas Alabang.
Festival Supermall is a 20-hectare kaleidoscope of shopping, dining, recreation, amusement and entertainment rolled into one dynamic destination. With over 700 shops, and a traffic of more than 120,000 shoppers and promenaders daily, Festival Supermall has an exhilarating lineup of exciting casual dining and fast food outlets. It offers a complete retail mix of fashionable boutiques and accessories, hardware, gadgets and appliances and home furnishing centers, hobbies and souvenir shops, health and wellness stations and service shops. Festival Supermall spoils its customers with choices - having two supermarkets, two department stores, and two hardware outlets; Shopwise Supercenter, SM Savemore, Robinsons Department Store, Ace Hardware, Handyman. It has 700+ specialty stores, boutiques and kiosks, a total of 2,300 hourly charged multi-level parking slots, various food outlets in the 1000-seat Food Junction, 10 theater cinema multiplex and two indoor theme amusement centers.
Festival Supermall is the only shopping mall with two themed family amusement centers offering a rollercoaster, a double decker carousel and a train ride, 10 cinemas – an attraction for young families, and upwardly mobile professionals working within Filinvest City and the Calabarzon.
- Chef Avenue - Take yourself in a round-the-world culinary adventure at Chef's Adventure. Located at 3rd Level Of Festival Supermall, experience an epicurean feast with dining selection from Japanese, Chinese, American, to Filipino and Fusion Cuisine.
- Food Junction - Located at 1st level of Festival Supermall. Across the Festival Grand Junction , Food Junction is your one stop shop for delectable foodstuffs at reasonable price. Whether you're looking for a quick food fix or a place to eat out with friends and family, Food Junction is the right Spot for you.
- River Park - Located near the Pixie Forest Entrance of the mall. The River Park, the initial phase of the expansion, recently opened to cater the al fresco setting of Festival City with selectable dining options such as Starbucks, Planet Grapes, Market Basket, Ashikawa Bangaichi Ramen, Chef's Barrel and Mug, Hog's Breath Cafe (Soon) and Bizu Patisserie (Soon)
- Shopwise Supercenter (Level 1)
- SM Savemore Supermarket (Level 1)
- Robinsons Department Store (Level 2, 3 and 4)
- Ace Hardware (Level 3)
- Handyman (Level 3)
- The Landmark (Soon)
Mall Expansion and Renovation
Festival Supermall unveiled plans for an expansion. The expansion will add 10 hectares to the area of the shopping complex, bringing its total area to about 30 hectares. The mall is looking into another 700 food and retail concepts on top of the 700 the mall currently has at the moment. Upon the expansion’s targeted completion, Festival Supermall is expected to have about 321,768 sq. m. of shopping and dining options. The Main Mall is also currently under renovation to match the look of the expansion. Besides this the expansion will also include The Landmark Department Store & Supermarket which is currently under construction. During the renovation H&M opened their second branch in the south Metro Manila here in Levels 2 & 3 after SM Southmall & Decathlon will open their first store in the Philippines on June 30 2017.
- "Festival Supermall". vistapinas.com. May 12, 2008. Retrieved 2014-06-08.
- "Festival Supermall embarks on massive ground expansion". Inquirer.net. February 23, 2014. Retrieved 2014-06-08.
- "Festival mall face-lift planned". Business World Online. May 15, 2013. Retrieved 2014-06-08.
- "Festival mall face-lift planned". Business World Online. May 16, 2013. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- "Filinvest City: Rise of the CBD of the South". Manila Bulletin. January 25, 2017. Retrieved February 28, 2017.