Festival Too is a free music festival held yearly in King's Lynn, Norfolk, in the East of England, running throughout July. It has been running since 1985. It is free for anyone to attend, and is funded by donations and through local business support. in the region of 60,000 attend over the three weeks, with headline night audiences reaching 12–14,000  every year allowing it to grow from a budget of around £5000 to around £100,000. The festival spans across three weeks with line-ups including well known acts, plus local music acts (such as Battle of the Bands winners). Since 2018 there has also been a Festival Too Fringe.
Some major acts who have performed at Festival Too include.
The festival is normally held across three weekends in July. The first weekend is held in King Staithe Square, while the final two weekends are held in the Tuesday Market Place. Notable acts normally appear across the final two weekends.
- "King's Lynn packed for Festival Too finale".
- "Here comes Festival Too – big names and bumpy rides!".
- "(Festival Too King's Lynn - 15th July 2017)".
- "(Festival Too King's Lynn - 2nd July 2016)".
- "(Festival Too King's Lynn - 8th July 2016)".
- "Scouting for Girls to headline Festival Too in King's Lynn".
- "Photo gallery: Diana Vickers, Stooshe and The Loveable Rogues rock Festival Too in King's Lynn".
- "Chart-toppers Stooshe to play King's Lynn Festival Too".
- "Festival Too line-up is great – and it's all free".
- "Thousands expected to attend the Festival Too finale with Marcus Collins and Lemar in King's Lynn".
- "The Feeling join Festival Too line-up in King's Lynn". BBC News. 19 May 2011.