From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Festspielhaus or Festival Theatre is a German language term describing a theatre designed for opera or music festivals.
There are several examples of Festival Theatres in the German-speaking world:
- Bayreuth Festspielhaus or the Bayreuth Festival Theatre in Bayreuth, Germany
- Festspielhaus Baden-Baden in Baden-Baden, Germany
- Grosses Festspielhaus (Grand Festival Hall) in Salzburg, Austria
- Festspielhaus St. Pölten in St. Pölten, Austria
- Festspielhaus Hellerau in the district of Hellerau, now part of Dresden, Germany; see info in the German Wikipedia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Festspielhaus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.