From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fetter and similar can mean:
- Fetters are a type of leg restraint
- See Fetter (Buddhism) for the Buddhist concept of mental fetter
- Fetter v. Beale' is an important law case about the crime of mayhem (crime)
- The French word entravé = "in fetters" can mean "of a vowel, [to be] in a closed syllable"
- Metaphorically, a fetter may be anything that restricts or restrains in any way, hence the word "unfettered"
Fetter as a Surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fetter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.