|Owned by||Family Broadcasting Corporation|
|Slogan||real. family. entertainment.|
|Headquarters||South Bend, Indiana|
|Dish Network||Channel 82|
|Comcast Cable||Select Markets|
|Charter Spectrum||Check Local Listing|
|AT&T U-verse||Channel 578|
|Verizon FiOS||Channel 245|
|Frontier Communications||Channel 155|
FETV (abbreviation for Family Entertainment Television) is an American cable and satellite television network that is owned by the Family Broadcasting Corporation. Marketed as "satellite and cable network featuring classic and inspirational programming the whole family can enjoy", the network airs a variety of classic television programs from the 1950s through the 1980s, along with religious and televangelism programming.
Programming on FETV includes The Partridge Family, Hart to Hart, Perry Mason, Barney Miller, Matlock, Maude, One Day at a Time, Hazel, Tombstone Territory, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, The Flying Nun, Father Knows Best, Designing Women, Sergeant Preston of the Yukon, Lassie, The Monkees, The Lone Ranger, T. J. Hooker, The Wild Wild West, and The Saint.
FETV is available on DirecTV, Dish Network, Verizon Fios, Spectrum, Frontier Communications, AT&T U-verse, and some Xfinity systems, including Chicago and Baltimore, giving the network a reach of 49 million households.
- DirecTV - Channel 323
- Dish Network - Channel 82
- Comcast Cable - Select Markets
- Charter Spectrum - Check Local Listings
- AT&T U-verse - Channel 578
- Verizon Fios - Channel 245
- Frontier Communications - Channel 155
- "About". FETV - Family Entertainment Television. Retrieved 2018-06-15.
- Swann, Phillip. "DIRECTV Adds FETV, Newsmax Channels". www.tvpredictions.com.
- "Family Entertainment Television Live Stream - Watch Shows Online - DIRECTV". www.directv.com.
- "FETV TV Channel on DISH Network - GoDish.com".
- Miller, Mark K. (2018-02-06). "FETV Adds Comcast In Chicago, Ups Subs To 49M". TVNewsCheck.com. Retrieved 2018-02-26.
- "AT&T U-verse® TV Channel Guide & Lineup - Find Your Favorite Shows". www.attsavings.com.