|Look up feu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feu may refer to:
- Feu (album), by French hip hop artist Nekfeu
- Feu (food), a stew or noodle soup from Laos
- Feu (land tenure)
- Far East University (Taiwan), a university in Tainan, Taiwan
- Far Eastern University, in the Philippines
- Federation of Entertainment Unions, a British trade union
- Forty-foot Equivalent Unit
- Limi Feu (born Limi Yamamoto, 1974), Japanese fashion designer
- Feux, a commune in the Cher department in the Centre region of France
- All pages with a title containing Feu
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.