Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up few in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Few may refer to:
- Bobby Few (born 1935), an American musician
- Ignatius Alphonso Few (1789–1845), an American preacher and academic, first president of Emory College (now Emory University)
- Mark Few (born 1962), an American basketball coach
- Robyn Few (1958–2012), an American rights activist
- William Few (1748–1828), an American founding father from Georgia
- William Preston Few (1867–1940), the first president of Duke University
- The Few, British aviators in the Battle of Britain
- French Engineering Works, a South African tool manufacturer
- Few (album), fifth studio album by rock band He is Legend
- FEW, Französisches Etymologisches Wörterbuch (German: French Etymological Dictionary)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Few.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.