|Look up fey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fey may refer to:
- Fèy, a traditional vodou folk song in Haiti
- Fey, Switzerland
- Féy, Moselle, France
- Fey (name), and persons with the name
- Fey (singer) (born 1973), vocalist
- Fey (album), a 1995 recording by the singer of the same name
- Fey (Dungeons & Dragons), a fictional creature
- an alternative word for fairy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.