From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fey means doomed, or fated to die. Fey may also refer to:
- Fèy, a traditional vodou folk song in Haïti.
- Fey, Switzerland
- Féy, Moselle, France
- Fey (name), and persons with the name
- Fey (singer), a vocalist
- Fey (album), a recording by the singer of the same name
- Fey (Dungeons & Dragons), a fictional creature
- an alternative word for fairy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.