From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fiancé (disambiguation))
|Look up fiance or fiancé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fiancée, fiancé, or their uninflected forms may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Fiancee (film), a 1980 East German film
- Fiancé: A Romantic Comedy, a 2002 film directed by Justin Powers
- My Fiance, a 2003 film directed by Frank Christoffersen
- Fiancee (TV series), a 2013 Chinese TV series
- "Fiance", a song by Cat Power from her 1996 album Myra Lee
- The Fiancée (album), a 2007 album from the Christian metalcore band The Chariot
- Fiancé (Ed Tullett album), (Ed Tullett album), a 2016 album by British musician Ed Tullett
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix