Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fiance or fiancé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fiancé is a man who is engaged to be married; a fiancée is a woman who is engaged to be married.
Fiancée, fiancé, or their uninflected forms may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Fiances, a 1963 Italian film
- The Fiancee (film), a 1980 East German film
- Fiancee (TV series), a 2013 Chinese TV series
- "Fiance", a song by Cat Power from her 1996 album Myra Lee
- The Fiancée (album), a 2007 album from the Christian metalcore band The Chariot
- Fiancé (Ed Tullett album), 2016
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fiance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.