Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fiasco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fiasco may refer to:
- Fiasco (novel), a 1987 science-fiction novel by Stanisław Lem
- Fiasco (book), full title Fiasco: The American Military Adventure In Iraq, a 2006 book by Thomas E. Ricks
- Fíaskó (international title: Fiasco), 2000 Icelandic film
People with the surname
- Lupe Fiasco (born 1982), American rapper
- Fiasco (band), a rock trio formed in Brooklyn, New York City in 2005
- Fiasco (role-playing game), a game designed to create a Coen-brothers-style story
- Fiasco, an open-source L4 microkernel family operating system developed at TU Dresden
- FIASCO, the name used by very early versions of PSPP, a free software application for analysis of sampled data
- "Fiasco!" (SpongeBob SquarePants)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fiasco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.