|Predecessor||Fiat Veicoli Commerciali|
|Founded||17 April 2007|
|APAC, EMEA: 44|
|Products||Light commercial vehicles|
Fiat Professional is the brand name and subsidiary of Stellantis which manufactures light commercial vehicles and their passenger variants. It was launched on 17 April 2007 and replaced the Fiat Veicoli Commerciali division. Fiat Professional is present in the EMEA and Asia-Pacific regions; the Fiat Automobiles brand is used in the Latin America region. The Fiat Ducato and the Fiat Doblò are rebadged as the Ram ProMaster and Ram ProMaster City respectively for sale in Canada and the US.
- Fiat Panda Van
- Fiat Fiorino
The Fiat Fiorino is a panel van. Its MPV version is sold as Fiat Qubo, under the Fiat brand. The design and investment for this model were shared with PSA Peugeot Citroën whose brands Peugeot and Citroën sell their own version of this model.
- Fiat Doblò
The Fiat Doblò is a panel van and leisure activity vehicle produced in three generations since 2001, with the first two generations produced at Tofaş. It was first unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in 2000. Opel then launched a rebadged version, named the Combo. In North America, the second-generation facelift model was called the Ram ProMaster City, manufactured from 2015 to 2023. The third generation is based on the Citroën Berlingo.
- Fiat Scudo
- Fiat Ducato
The Fiat Ducato is a large van produced at the joint venture Sevel factories in Italy and Brazil, and since 2008 also under licence in Yelabuga (Russia) by Russian automobile company Sollers JSC (formerly Severstal Auto). Versions of the van are also sold by Citroën and Peugeot as the Jumper (Relay in the United Kingdom) and Boxer, respectively. Since 2013, the Ducato has been produced by Stellantis North America in Mexico as the Ram ProMaster. Following Groupe PSA's acquisition of the Opel and Vauxhall brands and its subsequent merger with FCA to form Stellantis, the Ducato is rebadged as the Movano under those two brands since 2021.
- Fiat Strada
The Fiat Strada is a supermini coupé utility, based on Fiat's "world car" project, the Palio. It is produced in Betim, Minas Gerais, Brazil and exported to the European Union. In 2015, Ram Trucks launched a rebadged version exclusively for the Mexican market, named the Ram 700.
- Fiat Punto Van
The Fiat Punto Van is a panel van version of Fiat's supermini.
- Fiat Fullback
The Fiat Fullback was a medium-sized pickup, a rebadged version of the fifth generation Mitsubishi Triton. It was produced in Thailand from 2016 to 2019 through a joint venture of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Mitsubishi Motors and was exported to Europe and Middle East.
- Fiat Talento
The Fiat Talento was an intermediate sized van produced at the Sandouville Renault Factory; though it is known to be a rebadged Renault Trafic, it was produced from July 2016 to 2020. It replaces the old model of the Scudo. Now it has been replaced by the new generation of the Scudo, which is a rebadged Citroën Jumpy.
- Other vehicles
Many other Fiat vehicles have been sold as LCVs by Fiat Professional without being proper panel vans, such as the Fiat Seicento/600 Van, the Fiat Multipla Van, the Fiat Bravo Van or the Fiat 500L Pro.
Ram Trucks: Stellantis' light to medium duty commercial vehicle brand marketed primarily in North America.
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF), Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, retrieved 13 March 2015
- ""Fiat Professional" is the new brand name for Fiat Light Commercial Vehicles". fiatcommercialvehicles.co.za. Archived from the original on August 28, 2007. Retrieved 2010-03-30.
- La production des petits utilitaires communs du groupe PSA et de Fiat a débuté officiellement ce mercredi 3 octobre. Article on worldscoop site (in French), dated 4 October 2007, last access on 29 October 2015
- "600 Van | Fiat Professional | Stellantis". www.media.stellantis.com (in Slovak). Retrieved 2022-05-09.
- "Fiat Professional Multipla Van". www.fiatprofessional.com (in French). Retrieved 2022-05-09.
- "Fiat Professional Bravo Van". www.fiatprofessional.com (in French). Retrieved 2022-05-09.
- "Al debutto la nuova Fiat 500L Pro". www.media.stellantis.com (in Italian). Retrieved 2022-05-09.