Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fiber or fibre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fiber is a long strand of material.
Fiber or Fibre may also refer to:
Mathematics and technology
- Fiber (computer science)
- Fiber (mathematics)
- Fiber laser (or fibre laser), a laser in which the active gain medium is an optical fiber doped with rare-earth elements
- Fiber-optic communication
- Google Fiber, part of the Access division of Alphabet Inc.; provides fiber-to-the-premises service (i.e., broadband Internet and IPTV) in the United States
- Optical fiber
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Fiber (album), a 2016 album by Dead Register
- Dietary fiber
- Myofiber, or muscle fiber, strands of muscle tissue
- Nerve fiber, strands of nervous tissue
- Fiber crop, three main groups: cordage fiber (used in production of rope), filling fiber (used to stuff upholstery), textile fiber] (used in production of cloth)
- Natural fiber
- Synthetic fibre
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fiber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.