From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fico may refer to:
- Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), an American company
- FICO score, a credit score developed by Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO)
- Fig sign, a sign of contempt, rejection or refusal made with the fingers
- Hurricane Fico, a hurricane in the 1978 Pacific hurricane season
- Robert Fico, Prime Minister of Slovakia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fico.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.