From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fiction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Prose fiction, "literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people" (New Oxford American Dictionary).
- Fiction, a story created by the imagination in any media, in addition to prose (films, plays, etc.).
Fiction may also refer to:
- Fiction Magazine, an American literary magazine
- Fiction (The Comsat Angels album), a 1982 album by Comsat Angels
- Fiction (Yuki Kajiura album), the 2003 album by Yuki Kajiura
- Fiction (Dark Tranquillity album), the 2007 album by Dark Tranquillity
- Fiction (Mukala album)
- Fiction (Yoga Lin album)
- Fiction Records, The Cure's former record label
- "Fiction," a song by Whipping Boy from their 1995 album Heartworm
- "Fiction," a song by Nik Kershaw from his 1999 album 15 Minutes
- "Fiction," a song by Kids in the Way
- "Fiction," a song by Belle and Sebastian from their 2002 album Storytelling
- "Fiction," a song by Avenged Sevenfold from their 2010 album Nightmare
- "Fiction," a song by Beast from their 2011 album
- "Fiction," a song by The xx from their 2012 album Coexist
- "Fiction", a single by coldrain from their album Final Destination
- Fictional (band), Funker Vogt side project led by Gerrit Thomas
- Fictions (album) by Jane Birkin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fiction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.