Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Screenshot of Fiddler monitoring communication between a local computer and Wikipedia
|Original author(s)||Eric Lawrence|
|Initial release||6 October 2003|
5.0.20194 / 3 October 2019
|Operating system||Windows XP and later, macOS (Beta), Linux (Beta)|
|Platform||.NET Framework 4.x|
On 6 October 2003, Eric Lawrence released the first official version of Fiddler.
On 22 December 2015, Eric Lawrence announced he was leaving Telerik and the Fiddler project.
- Packet analyzer – a computer program or piece of computer hardware that can intercept and log traffic that passes over a digital network
- Comparison of packet analyzers
- HTTP Toolkit - a cross-platform open-source tool, similar to Fiddler
- Burp Suite – a graphical tool for testing Web application security
- Charles Proxy – proxy server for debugging web traffic, similar to Fiddler
- Lawrence, Eric (6 June 2005). "HTTP Performance". IEBlog. MSDN (Microsoft).
- "Fiddler v1.x Release History". Telerik. Retrieved 7 October 2019.
- "Fiddler Release History". Telerik. 3 October 2019.
- "Fiddler Web Debugger - Get Fiddler". Retrieved 18 September 2019.
- "Fiddler Web Debugger - Fiddler". Retrieved 20 August 2010.
- "Progress Telerik Fiddler Web Debugger and Progress Telerik Fiddler License Agreement". Telerik. 20 September 2018.
- Lawrence, Eric (January 2005). "Fiddler PowerToy - Part 1: HTTP Debugging". MSDN (Microsoft corporation). Retrieved 7 October 2019.
- Lawrence, Eric (September 2012). "Fiddler Telerik". Fiddler. Archived from the original on 12 September 2012.
- Lawrence, Eric (December 2015). "Fiddler - A Segue". Telerik.
- Lawrence, Eric (15 June 2012). Debugging with Fiddler: The complete reference from the creator of the Fiddler Web Debugger. ISBN 978-1475024487.
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|