This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Screenshot of Fiddler monitoring communication between a local computer and Wikipedia
|Original author(s)||Eric Lawrence|
|Initial release||6 October 2003|
5.0.20182 / 28 June 2018
|Operating system||Windows XP and later, macOS (Beta), Linux (Beta)|
|Platform||.NET Framework 4.x|
On 6 October 2003, Eric Lawrence released the first official version of Fiddler.
On 23 December 2015, Lawrence left Telerik for Google's Chrome security team. Telerik continued to develop Fiddler. In June 2018, Lawrence returned to Microsoft as Principal Program Manager.
- Burp suite – Java-based HTTP/HTTPS debugging and security testing tool
- Charles Proxy - Java-based HTTP/HTTPS debugging tool
- Packet analyzer - information about packet analyzer software genre
- Wireshark - low level packet analyzer
- Lawrence, Eric (2005-06-06). "HTTP Performance". IEBlog. MSDN (Microsoft corporation).
- "Fiddler HTTP Debugger - Version Info". Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Fiddler Editor's Review". FindMySoft. 28 June 2018.
- "Fiddler Web Debugger - Get Fiddler". Retrieved 2016-01-04.
- "Fiddler Web Debugger - Fiddler". Retrieved 2010-08-20.
- Lawrence, Eric (January 2005). "Fiddler PowerToy - Part 1: HTTP Debugging". MSDN (Microsoft corporation). Archived from the original on 2016-08-09. Retrieved 2007-01-15.
- Lawrence, Eric (September 2012). "Fiddler Telerik". Fiddler. Archived from the original on 12 September 2012.
- Lawrence, Eric (December 2015). "My Next Adventure". Retrieved 2016-02-06.
- Lawrence, Eric (15 June 2012). Debugging with Fiddler: The complete reference from the creator of the Fiddler Web Debugger. ISBN 978-1475024487.
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|