Fidelity Township, Jersey County, Illinois
Location in Jersey County
Jersey County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 5, 1878|
|• Total||36.18 sq mi (93.7 km2)|
|• Land||36.11 sq mi (93.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.07 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.19%|
|Elevation||604 ft (184 m)|
|• Density||19.8/sq mi (7.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62012, 62030, 62052, 62063, 62079|
|GNIS feature ID||0429000|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.18 square miles (93.7 km2), of which 36.11 square miles (93.5 km2) (or 99.81%) is land and 0.07 square miles (0.18 km2) (or 0.19%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Ruyle Township (north)
- Chesterfield Township, Macoupin County (northeast)
- Shipman Township, Macoupin County (east)
- Brighton Township, Macoupin County (southeast)
- Piasa Township (south)
- Mississippi Township (southwest)
- Jersey Township (west)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Chapman, Longwill, Luckey-Weber, Moore and Trible.
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 97
- State Senate District 49
- "Fidelity Township, Jersey County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.