From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fides or FIDES may refer to:
- Fides (deity), goddess of trust in Roman mythology
- Fides (reliability), guide allowing estimated reliability calculation in electronics
- Fides Romanin (born 1934), Italian cross-country skier
- 37 Fides, asteroid in the main belt of Earth's Solar System
- Uberrima fides, legal doctrine governing insurance contracts
- Agenzia Fides, news agency of the Vatican
- FIDES Bank Namibia
- Fonds d'Investissements pour le Developpement Economique et Social, former government agency of colonial-era France
- Sky Fides, a Czech paraglider design
- Bona fide (disambiguation)
- Fide, Gotland a settlement in Sweden
- FIDE, an international chess organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fides.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.