Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the UK, Fidor Bank currently offers two personal banking products, a current account called the 'Smart Current Account' and savings bonds with terms between 3-36 months.
- "Cloud is silver lining for German online bank Fidor". Financial Times. 28 January 2014.
- "German bank Fidor launches in Britain". Telegraph.co.uk. 18 September 2015.
- Rupert Jones (21 January 2016). "German bank Fidor steps up fight for UK current accounts". the Guardian.
- Oscar Williams-Grut (17 September 2015). "Interview with Fidor Bank CEO as it launches in UK - Business Insider". Business Insider.
- "Fidor bank launches in the UK". ComputerWeekly. 18 September 2015.
- "Fidor Bank UK". Fidor Bank. Retrieved June 19, 2016.
- "Fidor Bank acquired by BPCE". FT. Retrieved September 23, 2016.
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|