Jump to navigation Jump to search
On July 1st 2019 Fidor Bank has announced that it will be suspending its services in UK on September 15th 2019 due to uncertainties surrounding the UK market.
- "Cloud is silver lining for German online bank Fidor". Financial Times. 28 January 2014.
- "German bank Fidor launches in Britain". Telegraph.co.uk. 18 September 2015.
- Rupert Jones (21 January 2016). "German bank Fidor steps up fight for UK current accounts". the Guardian.
- Oscar Williams-Grut (17 September 2015). "Interview with Fidor Bank CEO as it launches in UK - Business Insider". Business Insider.
- "Fidor bank launches in the UK". ComputerWeekly. 18 September 2015.
- "Fidor Bank acquired by BPCE". FT. Retrieved September 23, 2016.
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|