Field of blood
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Field of blood may refer to:
- Akeldama (from the Aramaic: "field of blood"), a place associated with Judas Iscariot in Jerusalem
- Battle of Ager Sanguinis, near Sarmada in Syria on June 28, 1119.
- Field of Blood, a 1980s novel by Gerald Seymour
- The Field of Blood (Sorrowful Mysteries of Brother Athelstan), a 2000 mystery novel by Paul Doherty
- Field of Blood, a 2005 novel by Denise Mina
- Field of Blood (Jerusalem's Undead Trilogy #1), a 2008 novel by Eric Wilson
- The Field of Blood, a 2011 BBC miniseries, based on the 2005 novel of the same name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.