||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||November 12, 1999|
|Headquarters||111 N. Canal St. Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
Number of employees
Fieldglass, an SAP Company, is a software company based in Chicago, Illinois, United States at 111 N. Canal St. The company provides a vendor management system (VMS) called Fieldglass VMS, a cloud-based technology used to manage the non-employee workforce of contingent workers (independent contractors). The business processes that such management comprises include procurement, statements of work, project management, and payment.
Fieldglass was founded by Jai Shekhawat in 1999. As of early 2014, Fieldglass had more than 450 employees located between its headquarters in Chicago, and additional offices in Naperville, Illinois; Mumbai, India; London, Sydney and other offices.Fieldglass is a member of the Sourcing Interests Group (SIG) and the Illinois Technology Association (ITA).
Staffing Industry Analysts' 2013 VMS and MSP Supplier Competitive Landscape Report said that Fieldglass had the highest annual flexible workforce spend under management and widest global footprint of any VMS provider. For the fifth consecutive year, Fieldglass ranked highest in total spend under management, with $27.4 billion in 2012.
In 2014, Fieldglass was recognized in The Forrester Wave: VMS, Q1 2014 by Forrester Research, Inc., as the highest-scoring VMS provider in Contingent Workforce Management/Vendor Management System (CWM/VMS) functionality and market presence.
CEO and Founder Jai Shekhawat will be stepping down from Fieldglass as of August 31, 2015. EVP Rob Brimm will be replacing Jai as Fieldglass President.
- "Executive Team". Fieldglass. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- "SAP to Acquire Fieldglass, the Global Cloud Technology Leader in Contingent Workforce Management | SAP Newsroom". Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "The Man Who Sold VMS". Staffing Industry Analysts. 2012. Retrieved July 28, 2012.
- "Fieldglass Built in Chicago". Built in Chicago. 2014.
- "ITA Spotlight: Fieldglass". Illinois Technology Association. 2011-09-14.
- "Madison Dearborn Partners takes majority stake in Fieldglass". Crain's Chicago Business. 2010. Retrieved September 27, 2010.
- "Fieldglass sells majority stake to Madison Dearborn". Built in Chicago. 2010. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- "Fieldglass Tops the Vendor Management System (VMS) Industry for Fifth Consecutive Year". Staffing Industry Analysts. 2012. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- "The Forrester Wave™: VMS, Q1 2014". Forrester Research. 2014. Retrieved February 10, 2014.