Field trip (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fieldtrip)
A field trip is a journey by a group of people to a place away from their normal environment, usually for education, personal enrichment, or research purposes.
Field trip may also refer to:
- Field Trip, a 1954 album by Irish folk singer Sarah Makem
- Fieldtrip, a 1998 album by Quebec hard rock group GrimSkunk
- Field Trip, a 2000 album by Canadian folk rock band The Grapes of Wrath
- Field Trip, a rock band from Pleasanton, California
- "Field Trip" (The X-Files), a sixth season episode of the science fiction series The X-Files
- "Field Trip" (How I Met Your Mother), a seventh season episode of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother
- "The Field Trip", a second series episode of the British sitcom The Inbetweeners
- Inspector Gadget's Field Trip, a spin-off incarnation of the animated series Inspector Gadget
In information technology:
- FieldTrip, a MATLAB software toolbox for magnetoencephalography (MEG) and electroencephalography (EEG) analysis
- Field Trip (application), a mobile augmented reality application by Niantic Labs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Field trip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.