Her first full-length film Someone else's happiness  is a psychological drama film that deals with how a fatal car accident affects a small village in Flanders. The film was nominated for the Grand Prix (2005) at the Flanders International Film Festival Ghent and for the Joseph Plateau Award (2006) for Best Belgian Director and Best Belgian Screenplay.
Moreover, in 2005 at Thessaloniki Film Festival it won the Golden Alexander and an award for Best Screenplay. At the 62nd edition of the Torino Film Festival it also won the price for Best Actress.
- Verbrande aarde (short,1998)
- Wooww (short, 1999)
- Maria (short, 2000)
- Cool Sam & Sweet Suzy (short, 2001)
- Someone Else's Happiness (2005)
- Unspoken (2008)
- Kid (2012)
- Home (2016)
-  Flanders image.com, retrieved 2010-09-10
-  News details, Vlaams Audiovisueel Fonds, retrieved 2010-09-10
-  Official Unspoken website
- "Director Fien Troch Takes Home Silver Lion In Venice". Culture Trip.
- "Cineaste Fien Troch: "Home wringt en zo hoort het"".
|This article about a Belgian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|