(Redirected from Fifth (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Fifth, fifth, or 5th in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fifth or The Fifth may refer to:
- Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution, as in the expression "pleading the Fifth"
- Fifth column, a political term
- Fifth disease, a contagious rash that spreads in school-aged children
- Fifth force, a proposed force of nature in addition to the four known fundamental forces
- Fifth (Stargate), a robotic character in the television series Stargate SG-1
- Fifth (unit), a unit of volume used for distilled beverages in the U.S.
- Fifth-generation programming language
- The fifth in a series, or four after the first: see ordinal numbers
- 1st Battalion, 5th Marines
- A Fraction (mathematics), such as 1/5
- The royal fifth (Spanish and Portuguese), an old royal tax of 20%
- A musical interval (music); specifically, a
- Quintal harmony, in which chords concatenate fifth intervals (rather than the third intervals of tertian harmony)
- Fifth (chord)
- Musical compositions
- The Fifth (band), a hard rock band from Fayetteville, North Carolina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fifth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.