Figari–Sud Corse Airport
|Figari–Sud Corse Airport|
Aéroport Figari-Sud Corse
|Operator||CCI d'Ajaccio et de la Corse du Sud|
|Serves||Porto-Vecchio, Corsica, France|
|Elevation AMSL||87 ft / 27 m|
The Corsica region of France
Sources: French AIP
Figari–Sud Corse Airport or Figari South Corsica Airport (French: Aéroport Figari-Sud Corse) (IATA: FSC, ICAO: LFKF) is an airport located 3 km northwest of Figari, a commune of the Corse-du-Sud département in France, on the island of Corsica and 25 km of Porto-Vecchio.
It is the third largest airport on Corsica and opened in 1975. In 2016 the airport served 639,916 passengers, representing an increase of 9.2% compared to 2015. Passenger traffic was made up of 100,209 passengers on international flights and 539,911 passengers on domestic flights. 
Airlines and destinations
|Air Corsica||Marseille, Nice, Paris–Orly |
Seasonal: Lyon, London-Stansted
|British Airways||Seasonal: London-Heathrow|
|Brussels Airlines||Seasonal: Brussels|
|easyJet||Seasonal: London–Gatwick, Lyon, Paris–Charles de Gaulle, Toulouse|
|easyJet Switzerland||Seasonal: Basel/Mulhouse, Geneva|
|HOP!||Seasonal: Bordeaux, Caen, Clermont-Ferrand, Lille, Metz/Nancy, Nantes, Quimper, Rennes, Strasbourg, Toulouse|
|Ryanair||Seasonal: Beauvais, Charleroi|
|Swiss International Air Lines||Seasonal: Zurich|
|Volotea||Seasonal: Bordeaux, Lille, Nantes, Strasbourg, Toulouse|
- LFKF – Figari Sud Corse. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 11 October 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 23 September 2016. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- Figari South Corsica Airport (official site) (in English)
- Aéroport Figari Sud-Corse (official site) (in French)
- Aéroport de Figari – Sud Corse at Union des Aéroports Français (in French)
- Accident history for FSC at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for LFKF at Great Circle Mapper.
- Current weather for LFKF at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for LFKF at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.