|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)|
|Origin||Arizona, United States|
|Genres||Heavy metal, groove metal, thrash metal|
|Associated acts||Judas Priest, 2wo, Halford, Racer X, Steel Panther|
|Past members||Rob Halford
Jack "Jay Jay" Brown
Fight was an English-American heavy metal band assembled by Judas Priest frontman, Rob Halford, after his departure from that band in 1992. He took with him from Judas Priest and Racer X drummer Scott Travis, though Travis also continued to drum for Judas Priest. The line-up was completed by Russ Parrish on guitar, Brian Tilse on guitar and keyboards and Jack "Jay Jay" Brown on bass guitar.
The band's musical proposal was quite different from Halford's former band; it was a mix between the classic metal sound created by Judas Priest and the new, edgier sound of bands like Pantera.
In 2007, Rob Halford's Metal God Entertainment released War of Words – The Film on DVD.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|War of Words||
|A Small Deadly Space||
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.|
|K5 – The War of Words Demos||
|Into the Pit||
|War of Words – The Film||
- Stephen Thomas Erlewine (2010-12-07). "Judas Priest | Biography". AllMusic. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "Fight | Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved 2015-11-06.
- Steffen Hung. "Swedish Charts Portal". swedishcharts.com. Retrieved 2015-11-06.
- "Die ganze Musik im Internet: Charts". musicline.de. Retrieved 2015-11-06.
- "Metal/Hard Rock Album Sales In The Us As Reported By Sound Scan". Blabbermouth.net. 2002-04-30. Retrieved 2015-11-06.