Fight Back to School III
|Fight Back to School III|
|Directed by||Wong Jing|
|Written by||Wong Jing|
|Distributed by||Win's Movie Production & I/E Co. Ltd.|
Fight Back to School 3 (逃學威龍3之龍過雞年) is a Hong Kong comedy film produced in 1993 starring Stephen Chow, Anita Mui and Cheung Man. The film was written and directed by Wong Jing, who replaced Gordon Chan as the director of the third installment after the 1992 film, Fight Back to School II and the 1991 film, Fight Back to School.
Stephen Chow returns as Chow Sing-Sing, the obnoxious undercover cop who seems to get into all sorts of trouble, only this time he doesn’t go back to school. Instead, Chow goes undercover as the husband of a wealthy socialite (Anita Mui), which doesn’t sit well with his fiancée played by Cheung Man who tries to convince Chow to quit working as undercover.
Cast and roles
- Stephen Chow - Star Chow, Million Wong
- Anita Mui - Judy Tong Wong
- Sharla Cheung - Man
- Anthony Wong Chau-sang - Tailor Lam
- Natalis Chan - Man's Cousin
- Philip Chan - Officer Chan
- John Ching - Devil of Gamblers
- Kathy Chow Hoi-mei - Ching Man Ching
- Paul Chun - Mr.Hung 'King of Gamblers'
- Bryan Leung - Officer Lai
- Mimi Chu - Japanese Housekeeper
Phil Mills of FarEastFilms.com felt that Fight Back to School 3 was the poorest of the three in the series, and that "no attempt is made to connect it to its predecessors."
|This article related to a Hong Kong film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a 1990s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|