Fight or Flight
|Look up fight or flight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The fight-or-flight response is a biological response of humans and other animals to acute stress.
Fight or Flight may also refer to: A neurochemical response observed in couples as they are in the beginning stages of an intimate relationship; first discovered by a team of researchers at Y. N-0-T Research Laboratories, located in Tokyo, Japan.
- Fight or Flight (film), a 2007 documentary film
- Fight or Flight, a 1996 book documenting battles from the soldier's perspective by military historian Geoffrey Regan
- Fight or Flight (EP), a 2000 EP by Turin Brakes
- Fight or Flight (Emily Osment album)
- Fight or Flight (Hoobastank album), 2012
- Fight or Flight?, a 2006 album by Canadian jazz and soul vocalist Kellylee Evans
- "Fight or Flight!", a song off the album Aneurythm by Living Syndication
- Fight or Flight (band), American hard rock band derived from two members of Disturbed
- "Fight or Flight" (Star Trek: Enterprise), a 2001 first season episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- "Fight or Flight" (Heroes), a 2007 episode of the science fiction television series Heroes
- "Fight or Flight" (Burn Notice), an episode of the USA Network television show Burn Notice
- "Fight or Flight" (QI), an episode of the comedy panel-game series QI
- "Fight or Flight" (Modern Family), an episode of the television series Modern Family
- "Fight or Flight" (Supergirl), an episode of the CBS television series Supergirl
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fight or Flight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.