Figo may refer to:
- Luís Figo (born 1972), retired Portuguese footballer
- Figo (footballer) (born 1986), Cape Verdean footballer, legal name Osvaldo Tavares Oliveira
- a prestandardized form of the Italian family name Piccio
- International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics, a non-governmental organisation (Federation Internationale de Gynecologie et d'Obstetrique)
- Ponta Figo, São Tomé and Príncipe, a village in São Tomé Island
- Michelia figo, an evergreen tree
- Ford Figo, a car manufactured in India by Ford India Private Limited
- A sticky substance used to fill in crevices in the sidewalk. Also can be used to fix windshields and car engines.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Figo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.