From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fiji is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean.
Fiji may also refer to:
- Crown Colony class cruiser, Royal Navy class of light cruiser, the first eight vessels are known as Fiji-class
- HMS Fiji (C58), vessel of the above class
- Fiji, Saudi Arabia
- Phi Gamma Delta, North-American college fraternity also known as FIJI
- Fiji Water, a bottled water company
- Fiji (software), image processing software
- Fiji, codename for some models of the AMD Radeon Rx 300 series of graphics processor by AMD
- Little Fiji, a female professional wrestler from the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling
- Mountain Fiji, a female professional wrestler from the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fiji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.