|Course(s)||Natadola Bay Championship Golf Course|
|Length||6,947 metres (7,597 yd)|
|Tour(s)||PGA Tour of Australasia
|Tournament record score|
|Aggregate||272 Brandt Snedeker (2016)|
|To par||−16 Brandt Snedeker (2016)|
The Fiji International is a men's golf tournament in Fiji, co-sanctioned by the PGA Tour of Australasia and European Tour. The Fiji International was Fiji's first ever internationally broadcast golf tournament to a worldwide audience across more than 30 countries in over 400 million homes, a first for a single sporting event in Fiji.
The inaugural tournament was held from 14–17 August 2014 at Natadola Bay Championship Golf Course. It was a tier one event on the PGA Tour of Australasia and was co-sanctioned with OneAsia. The purse for the event was US$1,000,000. The 2015 event was played in October with a A$1,125,000 purse and was again co-sanctioned by OneAsia.
Beginning in 2016 event is co-sanctioned with the European Tour.
- Co-sanctioned with the European Tour
|2016||Brandt Snedeker||272||−16||9 strokes||Michael Hendry|
- Co-sanctioned with OneAsia
|2015||Matt Kuchar||284||−4||4 strokes||Aron Price|
|2014||Steven Jeffress||278||−10||4 strokes||Jake Higginbottom|
- "Fiji in golf first". Radio New Zealand. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- "Fiji International brings the world to Fiji". PGA Australia. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- "Young guns ready to heat up in Fiji sun". Golf AU. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- "Fiji International to expand global reach in 2016". PGA European Tour. 21 April 2016.
- Official site
- Coverage on the PGA Tour of Australasia's official site
- Coverage on the European Tour's official site