This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|Key people||Dany Philemotte|
Filair is an airline based in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Its operates from N'Dolo Airport, in Kinshasa. The airline is on the list of air carriers banned in the European Union, as are all airlines regulated by the authorities in the DRC.
Accidents and incidents
- 9Q-CTS, a Vickers Viscount Type 757, was written off in 1988 while landing at Tshikapa Airport (TSH/FZUK) 
- 9Q-CGD, a Lockheed L-188PF Electra, was written off in Angola in July 1994.
- 9Q-CCN, a Let L-410, crashed, 20 fatalities on 25 August 2010. See 2010 Bandundu Filair Let L-410 crash.
- "REPERTOIRE GENERAL DES ENTREPRISES" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-02-16.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. pp. 58–59.[dead link]
- "ATDB.aero aerotransport.org AeroTransport Data Bank". www.aerotransport.org. Retrieved 2017-08-16.
- Ranter, Harro. "Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Operator index > Democratic Republic of the Congo > Filair". aviation-safety.net. Retrieved 2017-08-16.
- Ranter, Harro. "ASN Aircraft accident Lockheed L-188PF Electra 9Q-CGD". aviation-safety.net. Retrieved 2017-08-16.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Filair.|
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Democratic Republic of the Congo-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|