|Look up file, files, or filing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
File or filing may refer to:
- Document, a written or drawn representation of thought
- File folder, a folder for holding loose papers
- Filing (legal), submitting a document to the clerk of a court
- Computer file, a resource for storing information
- File (formation), a single column of men one in front of the other
- File (chess), a column of the chessboard
- Filé powder, a culinary ingredient used in Cajun and Creole cooking
- Filé (band), a Cajun musical ensemble from Louisiana, U.S
- Filè, a class of Irish poets
- Electronic Language International Festival, an art and technology festival held yearly in São Paulo, Brazil
- Jake Files (born 1972), a member of the Arkansas State Senate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title File.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.