File or filing may refer to:
Mechanical tools and processes
- File (tool), a tool used to remove fine amounts of material from a workpiece.
- Computer file, a resource for storing information
- File system, a method of storing and organizing computer files and their data
- Files by Google, an Android app
- Files (Apple), an Apple app
- File (formation), a single column of troops one in front of the other
- File (chess), a column of the chessboard
- Filé powder, a culinary ingredient used in Cajun and Creole cooking
- Filé (band), a Cajun musical ensemble from Louisiana, U.S
- Filè, a class of Irish poets
- Electronic Language International Festival, an art and technology festival held yearly in São Paulo, Brazil
- Files, a series of Indian thriller films by Vivek Agnihotri
- The Files: The Greatest Hits (album), a 2004 compilation album by Vico C.
- Jake Files (born 1972), a member of the Arkansas State Senate