- This image is a theatrical poster designed as a promotional tool and is being used to illustrate the article on A Little Night Music .
- It is used for informational or educational purposes only.
- This image is of low resolution.
- It is believed that this image will not devalue the ability of the copyright holder to profit from the original work.
|This image is of a poster, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher or the creator of the work depicted. It is believed that the use of scaled-down, low-resolution images of posters
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
- to provide critical commentary on the film, event, etc. in question or of the poster itself, not solely for illustration
- on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation,
|To the uploader:
To patrollers and administrators: If this image has an 'appropriate' rationale please append
- This tag should only be used for posters.
- Please add a detailed fair use rationale for each use, as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
- Try using Template:Non-free use rationale poster to state the rationale.
|image has rationale=yes as a parameter to the license template.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:19, 19 August 2007||191 × 300 (22 KB)||Fuzzy510 (talk | contribs)||Reduced size to meet fair use criteria|
The following pages on the English Wikipedia link to this file (pages on other projects are not listed):