Aerosmith_WaynesWorld.jpg (295 × 169 pixels, file size: 32 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
- The image is being used to identify a historic appearance by a famous music artist on a famous television show
- No free or public domain alternatives are available that would adequately document the same event or depict the same information
- The image is already widely distributed in other venues, so its usage on Wikipedia does not make it significantly more accessible than it already is
- The image is of significantly lower resolution than the original video and only captures one frame of a product which is significantly longer
- It does not limit the copyright owner's rights to profit from the associated appearance; in fact, it may increase interest in the original product and spur marketable demand for the original product in its entirety
- The image does not replace the original market role of the original copyrighted media
- The image is being used for informational purposes only
|This image is a screenshot of a copyrighted television program. As such, the copyright for it is most likely owned by the company or corporation that produced it. It is believed that the use of a limited number of low-resolution screenshots
qualifies as fair use under the Copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, might be copyright infringement. For more information, see Wikipedia:Non-free content.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:55, 6 July 2009||295 × 169 (32 KB)||Leonard^Bloom||smaller size for WP:NFCC|
- You cannot overwrite this file.