Alfresco-logo.png (241 × 66 pixels, file size: 11 KB, MIME type: image/png)
|Non-free media information and use rationale – non-free logo for Alfresco (software)|
This is a logo for Alfresco (software).
The logo may be obtained from Alfresco (software).
The entire logo is used to convey the meaning intended and avoid tarnishing or misrepresenting the intended image.
The logo is of a size and resolution sufficient to maintain the quality intended by the company or organization, without being unnecessarily high resolution.
|Purpose of use||
The image is placed in the infobox at the top of the article discussing Alfresco (software), a subject of public interest. The significance of the logo is to help the reader identify the organization, assure the readers that they have reached the right article containing critical commentary about the organization, and illustrate the organization's intended branding message in a way that words alone could not convey.
Because it is a non-free logo, there is almost certainly no free representation. Any substitute that is not a derivative work would fail to convey the meaning intended, would tarnish or misrepresent its image, or would fail its purpose of identification or commentary.
This image is copyrighted by Alfresco Software, Inc. Source: Alfresco
The image linked here is claimed to be used under fair use as:
- it is a historically significant logo of a large, widely known company;
- it is provided by Alfresco for public use in the media;
- the logo is only being used for informational purposes;
- its inclusion in the article adds significantly to the article because it represents the subject of this article.
Further information about the Alfresco logo
- Author: Alfresco (Alfresco)
- Composer: Alfresco (Alfresco)
- Source URL: http://www.alfresco.com/assets/images/header/alfresco-logo-strap.gif
|This is a logo of an organization, item, or event, and is protected by copyright. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, of logos for certain uses involving identification and critical commentary may qualify as fair use under the Copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. Certain commercial use of this image may also be trademark infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content and Wikipedia:Logos.
Use of the logo here does not imply endorsement of the organization by Wikipedia or the Wikimedia Foundation, nor vice versa. Fair use
History of Image:Alfresco-logo.gif
- 2007-12-20T01:09:52Z Snowolf (Talk | contribs) (831 bytes) (Reverted edits by [[Special:Contributions/Polbot|Polbot]] ([[User talk:Polbot|talk]]) to last version by A generic person)
- 2007-12-19T19:06:27Z Polbot (Talk | contribs) (1499 bytes) (Adding rationale for use in [[Alfresco (software)]] only)
- 2007-09-11T16:15:17Z A generic person (Talk | contribs) (831 bytes)
- 2007-09-07T15:50:06Z OKBot (Talk | contribs) (155 bytes) (Warning: image missing source information)
- 2007-04-24T16:42:45Z Cydebot (Talk | contribs) (116 bytes) (Robot - Renaming non-free template "logo" per [[Wikipedia:Non-free content/templates]].)
- 2007-04-11T18:06:56Z A generic person (Talk | contribs)
- 2007-04-11T17:05:43Z OrphanBot (Talk | contribs) (Image has no source information)
- 2007-04-11T15:56:59Z A generic person (Talk | contribs)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:05, 19 July 2013||241 × 66 (11 KB)||Palosirkka||current logo|
- You cannot overwrite this file.