File:Big Bang - Oh My Friend.ogg
Big_Bang_-_Oh_My_Friend.ogg (Ogg Vorbis sound file, length 21 s, 95 kbps)
20-second sample from Big Bang's song "Oh My Friend"
Big Bang's album Stand Up
04:16, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
(Reusing this file)
Fair Use Music Sample (in accordance with Wikipedia:Music samples
Fair use rationale
This is a sound sample from a commercial recording. Its inclusion in the article "Big Bang" is claimed as fair use because:
- it complies with guidelines as described at Wikipedia:Music samples
- file was created in Ogg Vorbis format, with a quality setting of 0
- it is a sample of 20 seconds which is 10% of the original recording of 4 minutes, 16 seconds
- its length and quality would not readily allow it to be used as a substitute for the original commercial recording
- it is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted sample of comparable educational value.
- it illustrates an educational article that specifically discusses the song from which this sample was taken
- it is believed that this sample will not affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to distribute the original recording.
|This is a sound sample from a song, movie, sound effect, or other audio recording that is currently copyrighted. The copyright for it may be owned by the company who made it or the author. For a song, it may also be owned by the person(s) who performed it. It is believed that the use of this work qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law when used on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the U.S. by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, where:
A more detailed fair use rationale should be provided by the user who uploaded this sample.
Any other uses of this sample, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. If you are the copyright holder of this sample and you feel that its use here does not fall under "fair use", please see Wikipedia:Copyright problems for information on how to proceed.
To the uploader: If this is a free, non-copyrighted audio recording, please post it to Wikimedia Commons instead. Fair use
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:48, 7 March 2011||21 s (244 KB)||AhnSoonKyung|
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Completed 03:16, 25 December 2017||1.0 s|