File:Canary murder case.jpg
Original file (2,032 × 1,550 pixels, file size: 1.23 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Lobby card for the 1929 film The Canary Murder Case.
(Reusing this file)
Pre-1978 no mark
- There are no copyright marks. At bottom left is Country of origin USA 2865. At bottom right is This lobby display leased from Paramount Famous Lasky Corporation.
- United States Copyright Office page 2 "Visually Perceptible Copies The notice for visually perceptible copies should contain all three elements described below. They should appear together or in close proximity on the copies.
- 1 The symbol © (letter C in a circle); the word “Copyright”; or the abbreviation “Copr.”
- 2 The year of first publication. If the work is a derivative work or a compilation incorporating previously published material, the year date of first publication of the derivative work or compilation is sufficient. Examples of derivative works are translations or dramatizations; an example of a compilation is an anthology. The year may be omitted when a pictorial, graphic, or sculptural work, with accompanying textual matter, if any, is reproduced in or on greeting cards, postcards, stationery, jewelry, dolls, toys, or useful articles.
- 3 The name of the copyright owner, an abbreviation by which the name can be recognized, or a generally known alternative designation of owner.1 Example © 2007 Jane Doe.
|This work is in the public domain because it was published in the United States between 1923 and 1977 inclusive, without a copyright notice. Unless the author has been dead for several years, it is not in the public domain in countries that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works. This includes Canada, China (not Hong Kong, Macao, or Taiwan Area), Germany, Mexico, Switzerland, and other countries with individual treaties. See also further explanation.|
PD-US Public domain in the United States
|The uploader or another editor requests that a local copy of this file be kept.|
This image or media file may be available on the Wikimedia Commons as File:Canary murder case.jpg. While the license of this file may be compliant with the Wikimedia Commons, an editor has requested that the local copy be kept too. This file does not meet CSD F8, and should not be tagged as a Commons duplicate. If you desire to nominate it for deletion, notify the tagging editor.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:23, 27 August 2017||2,032 × 1,550 (1.23 MB)||We hope||larger copy|
|07:14, 18 December 2008||357 × 278 (33 KB)||Before My Ken|
- You cannot overwrite this file.