Film poster for Devil's Angels
- For an article about a film, the original poster is arguably one of the most important images that could be included.
- No free or public domain images have been located for this film.
- The image is of lower resolution than the original poster (copies made from it will be of inferior quality).
- The poster is to suggest something of the film's genre and style.
- The poster is being used for informational purposes only, and its use is not believed to detract from the original film in any way.
- The poster is used on various websites, and its use on Wikipedia does not make it significantly more accessible than it already is.
- The poster's use on Wikipedia is entirely encyclopedic in nature.
|This image is of a poster, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher or the creator of the work depicted. It is believed that the use of scaled-down, low-resolution images of posters
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
- to provide critical commentary on the film, event, etc. in question or of the poster itself, not solely for illustration
- on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation,
|To the uploader:
To patrollers and administrators: If this image has an 'appropriate' rationale please append
- This tag should only be used for posters.
- Please add a detailed fair use rationale for each use, as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
- Try using Template:Non-free use rationale poster to state the rationale.
|image has rationale=yes as a parameter to the license template.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:39, 6 December 2017||255 × 391 (29 KB)||DatBot (talk | contribs)||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|07:52, 28 June 2009||No thumbnail||300 × 460 (43 KB)||Andrzejbanas (talk | contribs)||Film poster for ''Devil's Angels'' [http://www.movieposterdb.com/poster/26992d27 source] == Fair use rationale for Devil's Angels == #For an article about a film, the original poster is arguably one of the most important images that could be inc|
You cannot overwrite this file.
The following pages on the English Wikipedia use this file (pages on other projects are not listed):