File:Friday the 13th (1980) theatrical poster.jpg
(Redirected from File:Friday the thirteenth movie poster.jpg)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Friday_the_13th_(1980)_theatrical_poster.jpg (258 × 387 pixels, file size: 24 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Friday the 13th, its names, places and all characters are copyright © to New Line Cinema (originally Paramount Pictures).
Fair use rationale for Friday the 13th (1980 film)
- No free equivalent exists that would effectively identify the article's subject.
- The image does not in any way limit the ability of the copyright owners to market or sell their product.
- The image is only used once and is rendered in low resolution to avoid piracy.
- The image has been published outside Wikipedia; see source above.
- The image meets general Wikipedia content requirements and is encyclopedic.
- The image meets Wikipedia's media-specific policy.
- The image is used in the articles wiki-linked in the section title.
- The image is significant in identifying the subject of the article, which is the film itself.
- The image is used in the article namespace.
- The image has a brief description that identifies the image, notes the source, and provides attribution to the copyright holder.
|This image is of a poster, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher or the creator of the work depicted. It is believed that the use of scaled-down, low-resolution images of posters
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:28, 7 July 2017||258 × 387 (24 KB)||DatBot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|18:19, 30 June 2017||No thumbnail||300 × 450 (67 KB)||WerewolfNightmare||Reverted to version as of 12:33, 5 August 2009 (UTC)|
|02:24, 27 June 2017||No thumbnail||297 × 425 (51 KB)||Drown Soda||Better contrast/color quality|
|12:33, 5 August 2009||No thumbnail||300 × 450 (67 KB)||Bignole||upped to be a little clearer|
- You cannot overwrite this file.