File:Gargamel and Azrael from the Smurfs.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gargamel_and_Azrael_from_the_Smurfs.jpg (287 × 348 pixels, file size: 19 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Panel from the Smurfs by Peyo. Source:scan.
Used in article Gargamel.
Fair use rationale
It is believed that this image is subject to fair use in the article because:
- The image is used for identification and critical commentary of the article's subject.
- The image is being used in an informative way and should not detract from the original work.
- The image is a web-resolution image, of lower resolution than the original (copies made from it will be of inferior quality).
- As only one panel of a multiple page story, the image does not limit the copyright owner's ability to sell the issue from which it came.
- It does not limit the copyright owner's rights to market or sell the work in any way.
- It depicts s fictional subject (such as a character) that is copyrighted.
- It would be impossible to create a replacement image which would not be subject to the original author's copyright.
- The image is only used to illustrate the fictional subject(s).
- It is used in Wikipedia only for educational purposes and is not used for profit.
- Its use on Wikipedia does not compete with the copyright holder.
- Its use on Wikipedia is not expected to decrease the value of the copyright to its holder.
|This image is an illustration of a character or characters in a comic book, video game, or animated television program or film. The copyright for it is most likely held by either the publisher/producer and/or artist(s) producing the work in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of character artwork:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:27, 22 February 2017||287 × 348 (19 KB)||DatBot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|17:22, 26 January 2007||No thumbnail||600 × 728 (53 KB)||Marktreut||scan, fair use|
- You cannot overwrite this file.