File:Hells Bells by AC DC.ogg
This sample is 35 seconds long. Slightly more than 10% of 5:12 (31.2 seconds) and the max of 30. This is so it doesn't end in the middle of a sentence or guitar riff.
|This is a sound sample from a song, movie, sound effect, or other audio recording that is currently copyrighted. The copyright for it may be owned by the company who made it or the author. For a song, it may also be owned by the person(s) who performed it. It is believed that the use of this work qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law when used on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the U.S. by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, where:
A more detailed fair use rationale should be provided by the user who uploaded this sample.
Any other uses of this sample, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. If you are the copyright holder of this sample and you feel that its use here does not fall under "fair use", please see Wikipedia:Copyright problems for information on how to proceed.
To the uploader: If this is a free, non-copyrighted audio recording, please post it to Wikimedia Commons instead. Fair use
This audio sample is important because it is AC/DC's version of Hells Bells (song), the most famous version.
Rationale of fair use for Hells Bells (song)
- It illustrates an educational article that specifically discusses the song from which this sample was taken
- It is a sample from a much longer recording, and could not be used as a substitute for the original commercial recording
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted sample of comparable educational value
- It is believed that this sample will not affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to distribute the original recording
I believe that this use of the excerpt is in good faith, and that its inclusion does not reduce the commercial value of the recording from which it was drawn. Peregrine Fisher 01:26, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:57, 18 April 2010||30 s (229 KB)||Dawnseeker2000||Reduced length to 30 seconds (song over five minutes). Tidy intro and exit|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Completed 04:15, 25 December 2017||2.0 s|