File:Just You and Me kid.jpg
Just_You_and_Me_kid.jpg (250 × 387 pixels, file size: 40 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
It is believed that this image, Just You and Me kid.jpg, is subject to fair use in the article Just You and Me, Kid because:
- This image is used to represent the film and illustrate how it was promoted during its original theatrical release.
- It is of much lower resolution than the original (copies made from it will be of very inferior quality).
- It does not limit the copyright owner's rights to market or sell the work in any way.
- This image is used on various websites, so its use on Wikipedia does not make it significantly more accessible or visible than it already is.
- The image is being used in an informative way and should not detract from the original work.
- No free or public domain images have been located for this item.
|This image is of a poster, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher or the creator of the work depicted. It is believed that the use of scaled-down, low-resolution images of posters
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:52, 29 November 2011||250 × 387 (40 KB)||Msw1002|