Fair use in New York Magic
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It illustrates an educational article about the entity that the logo represents.
- The image is used as the primary means of visual identification of the article topic.
- The logo is not used in such a way that a reader would be confused into believing that the article is written or authorized by the owner of the logo.
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted image of comparable educational value.
|This is a logo of an organization, item, or event, and is protected by copyright. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, of logos for certain uses involving identification and critical commentary may qualify as fair use under the Copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. Certain commercial use of this image may also be trademark infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content and Wikipedia:Logos.
Use of the logo here does not imply endorsement of the organization by Wikipedia or the Wikimedia Foundation, nor vice versa. Fair use
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:50, 27 December 2007||98 × 130 (15 KB)||JonBroxton||=== Fair use in New York Magic === Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because: # It illustrates an educational article about the entity that the logo represents. # The image is used as the primar|
- You cannot overwrite this file.